Machinery and Equipments
For Quality satisfaction, we have developed for ourselves a huge and well facilitated infrastructure set up which is equipped with all the latest tools, technology and machinery.
- Abrasive Blasting Equipments (Wet / Dry)
- High Pressure Water Jets
- Mechanical & Power tools Cleaning Equipments
- Inspection Kits ( Include each and Every instrument for Evaluating Coating performance and vigilance)
- Salt Spray, Humidity Chamber, Dolly Adhesion tester for Evaluation at Lab Scale
- Genie Boom Lifts
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Air Compressors For Abrasive Blastings
Heavy Duty Airless spray Pumps
Airless sprayers provide an easy and economical way to apply coatings. Professional contractors prefer to use airless sprayers for several reasons, the most popular being: • Speed—airless spraying is faster, thus, more jobs can be completed in less time, using less labor. Airless spraying is up to 4 times faster than brushing or rolling. • Quality—airless sprayers produce an even coat of paint on all types of surfaces, leaving a high quality finish. • Versatility—airless sprayers can be used for a wide range of coating materials, including interior and exterior jobs, and can easily be transported from job site to job site.
Airless spray is:
- At least 4 times faster than brush applications
- At least 2 times faster than roller applications Using a brush or roller application might seem cost-effective in the short-term, but in the long-run labor can cost at least twice as much!
Polyurea Spray System
Inspection Kits for Our Inspectors
We have a complete range of instruments for the industrial coatings and finishing industries.
Coating thickness, Porosity, Gloss, Adhesion, Wet film thickness, Surface roughness, Temperature, Humidity, Surface cleanliness, Electrostatic and Inspectors accessories are available.
Digital Profile Gauge
Digital Profile Gauge ensures the correct surface preparation optimizes the performance of the coating and material usage, the profile height of a surface are accurately assessed and measured. It is essential to know this parameter as it determines the adhesion, coverage and overall volume of coating used.
Heavy Duty Holiday Detector Kit
Heavy Duty Holiday Detector Kit detect and indicate the location of pinholes and bare spots (Holidays) on non-conductive coatings, linings or films that have been applied for corrosion protection on metal and concrete surfaces.
Salt Spray Chamber
Salt Spray Chambers are used to perform the Salt Spray Test also known as Fog Test. Salt Spray Test is an accelerated environmental corrosion test in which specimens/metals are exposed either continuously or intermittently to a fine mist of salt-water solution used to evaluate the corrosion resistance of paints, coatings, or electrical connections. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; the more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Or the Salt Spray test is a standardized test method used to check corrosion resistance of coated samples. Coating provides corrosion resistance to metallic parts made of steel, zamak or brass.
Advantages of Salt Spray Test:
- Short test duration: the test duration is short compared to the natural environment, the cost is limited and a standardized material is required.
- Can examine big samples: in the salt spray test it is possible to examine quite big samples, depending on the size of the salt spray chamber. Some chambers are too big in sizes that even allow the testing of a vehicle.
- Simple to perform: a salt spray test is simple to perform and its results seem to be immediately understandable to everyone.
Salt spray test not only tests the corrosion resistance of the base material but can also show the influence of surface preparation on the resistance of stainless steel to atmospheric corrosion.
Salt spray test is multi-material and can also be a combined test of material and surface finish, due to the fact that roughness and wettability play a considerable role in the final result.
Genie Boom Lift
For industrial painting applications where the machine must be driven at significant distances, the Genie handles challenging jobs all day long, giving us the power to get where you need to go quickly and easily with soft-riding pneumatic tires, excellent maneuverability and zero tailswing.
- We can get the reach and reliable performance we need to get the job done.
- Provides the ultimate in versatility with up, out and over positioning capabilities for hard-to-access work areas.
- It enhance working efficiency and offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform.
- Proportional lift and drive controls allow us to determine the speed of each function and make smooth, precise movements to position our self exactly where we need to work.
Personal Protective Equipment
The purpose of personal protective equipment (PPE) is to protect individuals, exposed to health and safety hazards, from the risk of injury by creating a barrier against workplace hazards. PPE include devices for head protection, eye and face protection, protective clothing, hand protection, foot protection, hearing and respiratory protection. Using PPE requires hazard awareness and training on the part of the user. PPE is not a substitute for good engineering or administrative controls or good work practices, but should be used in conjunction with these controls.